Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween


Cute Kids! This year was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. We carved pumpkins with some good friends (the Ahlstroms) and went trick or treating at the mall because it was only 22 degrees out side! The kids looked great in their costumes and My mom and sister Stacy get a big huge thanks for that one. They put their heads together and came up with some great costumes to help me out when I was in a major time crunch with school stuff. Carli was a show stopper as Raggedy Ann! After the mall we had hot chocolate with our friends Carlos and Shannon. Unfortunately, I think everyone had the same idea as us to hit the mall so none of our candy got passed out... so that begs the question... do you give it away at Christmas, or can it be frozen and resurrected as Easter candy? hahahaha



Pumpkin Master pieces: Top to bottom: Aaron, an original design. Carli, an abstraction of Carli's scariest face designed by mom; and Zack's I don't care, do what looks cool. I just want to play in the seeds.

My halloween tree. Halloween is my favorite holiday and we go all out. Yes, even to the extent of a tree.

1 comment:

Kris said...

SOOOO CUTE! MISS YOU GUYS TONS!!! I love Carli's wig. You did a fantastic job! You'll need to show me how you did that! It would be great for the future when Ella needs a wig for one of her costumes!!