

The Kids were really excited to start school this year. Carli was so disappointed that Kindergarten is still another year away. I wanted to get a shot of Aaron, but he wouldn't hold still long enough. The boys are doing great in school, Aaron was placed in the Gifted and Talented Program and he loves it. He has done so much better this year, I think he just wasn't challenged enough. He and I are both Studying the Mideaval period this year, and we both have to complete a project from that time frame, so we have been given permission to work on it together. I am really excited for this. Zack will be doing wrestling again, and he is really looking forward to that. Carli will be starting Celtic Dance lessons soon too. Busy kids! Overall things are going well. We love our new house and I will post pictures of that soon. Hopefully before next year.
1 comment:
HOLY CRAP YOU ARE ALIVE!!! I always check every once in a while and today the screen was different! I'm in shock!
I love your family pictures! So adorable! The boys are so much bigger!
Post a Comment