If you know Mindy, you know she is one amazing woman. I'm not Mindy, I'm her friend. I blogjacked her. She wanted a new look on her blog, but between parenting three children, going to school full time, working to support her family, studying for finals, going to church, trying to maintain a social life for herself, and OH YEAH, RUNNING A MARATHON... she's been a bit busy. So I tweaked a few things for her.I've been in her shoes, or at least in a pair very similar, and I know it is exhausting. And I know there is very seldom time leftover for yourself. So when she posts on here, it's her taking some time for herself. YAY!! Make sure you leave her nice comments about how cute her kids are and how fantastic she is. And I promise, if I ever catch her sleeping in this polar bear's position, I will take a picture and blogjack her again to post it.
4 comments:
mindy- your blog is so cute! i love the new look. your friend must be really cool. and i'll bet she's totally gorgeous too. and she probably always has fresh breath and shiny hair. i think i'd like her.
Andrea is amazing! She is the one who blogjacked me... I didn't even know that was possible. My blog is adorable and she said some very sweet things about me. Some are true. I am blessed so much by the friends and family that I have. Love you all!!!!
Your blog looks great! I need someone to help me with mine! I have tried and failed several times!
Hey, Min this is mom and I love your blog. Kris has been doing ours and it is way cute, I am so glad that her and Kim have the talent to do it. I guess when we get home I will have to have someone show me how to do it. Give the kids a hug and kiss for us ok.
Love Mom
Post a Comment