Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Baptisms and Ordinations

This last weekend was a really special one for our family. Zack was baptized and Aaron was ordained a Deacon by their father, Rene. They don't get to see their dad very often, so it was exciting for them, and it was nice that Rene and I could work together to make such a special event go smoothly. Zack was baptized and right after he was confirmed, Aaron was ordained. There was a decidedly sweet spirit in that room that day, and I am thankful that Aaron and Zack were able to share that day together. We had a lot of friends support us, and we're grateful for all the love that was shown for our boys that day.





This is Matt and Melanie Leituala, They sang at the baptism and it was beautiful. They are a great couple and good friends, we're glad they're around!

The boys and our Bishop, Mark Monson. He's been a great influence and roll model for my boys. (They're easy to bribe with a night of playing Wii)

Zack and His primary teacher, Roy Patton

I regret that I didn't get a picture of Aaron with his dad, but it was a little frantic trying to get everything together. The most important thing is that this day was able to happen because Zack and Aaron's Mom and Dad were able to get to the point where their children's happiness was the only thing that mattered and it was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Burgie's said...

Ok so I have to admit I saw these and I wanted to cry. I wish so badly we could have been there to share this special day with you guys. I love your kids they are so cute. I know the pictures were not amazing, but in all honesty they will be more precious then the perfect ones. I really do hope to see you guys soon. It is so hard to be apart.