Min, Thanks for putting the pictures up. I wish we could have been there, but I would have been a little hard to do. I can't believe how big the boys are and how dang cute Carli is. We love and miss all of you. If you can put a picture of Zack in his Brong so that we can see it. Give them a big hug and kiss for us and we will see you in 4 months. Love Mom and Dad.
Mindy- Cute family and as always you look stunning! Tell Aaron and Zack congratulations for me-such special times. I can't believe how big Carli is....crazy. Take Care. Lots of Love, Natalie
wow. i've missed a lot while we were gone! i'm glad everything went smoothly and there are some good memories. sorry we missed it all!
and yeah, i'll do some pictures for you. no one is allowed to wear shorts though. i can barely handle my own kids' whining... anyone else's and i may just lose it. :O)
3 comments:
Min, Thanks for putting the pictures up. I wish we could have been there, but I would have been a little hard to do. I can't believe how big the boys are and how dang cute Carli is. We love and miss all of you. If you can put a picture of Zack in his Brong so that we can see it.
Give them a big hug and kiss for us and we will see you in 4 months.
Love Mom and Dad.
Mindy-
Cute family and as always you look stunning! Tell Aaron and Zack congratulations for me-such special times. I can't believe how big Carli is....crazy. Take Care.
Lots of Love,
Natalie
wow. i've missed a lot while we were gone! i'm glad everything went smoothly and there are some good memories. sorry we missed it all!
and yeah, i'll do some pictures for you. no one is allowed to wear shorts though. i can barely handle my own kids' whining... anyone else's and i may just lose it. :O)
Post a Comment